Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Hot Mamajama

    I live a happy life not knowing whats good and bad for me. I love living this life as a happy go lucky guy not having a care for the world. It almost seemed like I didn't really give a fuck for the world because I was an indestructible teenage boy.
   Then I hit 18 and the adulthood bitch slapped the shit out of my ass. Then she picked me up and walked me through life and showing me how to be really happy when I have the world to change with my life. Then it showed me the ugly part of being a bad kid who if dropped out of school would be working at a fast food restaurant flipping burgers. I'd also be married to this woman.
That really woke me up and made me realize that if i dropped out of high school
I wouldn't have this awesome and beautiful girl. So remember kids. Always eat you vegetables or you"ll end up with that fat hooters girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment